DARI's Predictive Technology Can Help
Predict patient risk profile.
DARI technology can help providers predict complications and objectively assess patient risk. This gives providers the power to proactively manage the joint-care pathway from day one.
- Identify probable complications and manage them proactively
- Reduce risk exposure with personalized predictive analytics
- Intelligently manage patient expectations and match demand level
Proactively manage risk, improve outcomes and quality.
Objective data makes it possible to craft a personalized pre-surgical treatment plan. This allows patients to correct kinematic asymmetry before surgery, optimizing their capacity for success.
- Identify kinematic asymmetry, objectively prepare patient for success
- "Prehabilitate" with actionable data to drive outcome excellence
Decrease cost and increase effectiveness of post-acute care.
Streamlining rehabilitation through DARI can help providers optimize post-acute care spending while further improving patient outcomes.
- Enable earlier homecare transition through focused rehabilitation
Objectively track patient outcomes.
DARI allows providers to objectively track and report on patient outcomes. This gives them a population-level view of CJR performance while also increasing patient engagement, retention and satisfaction.
- Establish objective functional milestones for each episode of care